Little Buckeye Children’s Museum offers a variety of opportunities for group visits and field trips!
Group Rate: $6 per person for adults and children ages 2 years and up. Groups receive one free admission with every five paid admissions.
Group rates apply to groups with at least 20 individuals (2 years & up.) All other groups will be charged regular admission.
Things to Know Before Taking A Trip to LBCM:
- A typical field trip lasts 2 hrs
- Field trips must be booked at least 2 weeks prior to your visit (although, spring field trips often get booked up to a year in advance, so the sooner, the better!)
- LBCM cannot guarantee an inside area for lunch
- You must arrive with a minimum of one adult for every five children
- LBCM staff will meet your group, go over rules, and then you will be on your own to explore the museum
- Groups must be paid for in one single transaction. We accept cash, check, MasterCard/Visa. Coupons and other discounts are not valid for field trips. Memberships do not apply to group rates.
School field trips with 30+ individuals are available to book Mondays and Tuesdays during regular business hours. School field trips with less than 30 people are available to book Wednesday-Sunday during regular business hours.
Additional fees may apply for non-business hours. Call Little Buckeye Children’s Museum today to book your trip! 419-522-2332.
Have a remaining balance to pay on your field trip reservation?